You engaged T. Chiu Law to create an effective estate plan to carry out your wishes for the management of assets. However, your estate plan was drafted to be amendable so that changes can be made as your circumstances change. If the response to any of the following questions is “yes,” please contact the Firm to discuss how that life change might affect your estate plan.
- Did you acquire new property?
- Did you open new accounts? For example, savings, checking, brokerage, college savings (529), retirement
- Did you buy a new life insurance policy or annuity?
Did you add to your family? Child, grandchild, etc.
- Did you move?
- Did a child of yours get married?
- Has there been a change in your own marital status?
- Did you invest in a friend’s business or maybe even started your own?
- Did relationships with your trusted advisors change?
- Did you receive an inheritance?
If any of the above applies to your situation, you may wish to consider updating your estate plan. Contact the Firm to discuss the options available to you.